Not really expensive but decent. We've got a stopover for one night. Trouble is though, its thanksgiving day. (bad timing I know)
- Any opinions on Hotel Diva in San Francisco, CA? Any other recommended funky hotels for my sis & I?
- Are there any sro's (single resisdent occupancy/residential hotel) that take cats and dogs in san francisco?
- Anyone know which hotel is the nearest to Fisherman's wharf in San Francisco, CA with less parking fees?
- Anyone know of a haunted hotel I can stay at in San Francisco?
- Hotels near Pier 39 San Francisco, CA?