My friends and I (ages 19-20) are looking for hotels in Daytona Beach for spring break. Our price range is $100-$135 per night. Our problem is that the only hotels that we found that allow under 21 check in seem pretty run down and don't have a great location. Any advice, or help (with links) would be a huge...
- What are the cheapest hotels to stay at for one night in Daytona Beach FL?
- What are some good moderatly priced hotels in Daytona Beach FL?
- The best hotel in daytona beach fl on spring break!?
- Looking for hotel by the beach (Daytona Beach, FL)?
- What are some good beach-side hotels in Daytona Beach,Fl?