I am travelling for the first time ever to Daytona Beach, FL. I'd like to stay by the beach or as close as possible to the beach. I was wondering if anyone has travelled out there and wouldn't mind sharing some good places to stay that are under $100/night. PREFERABLY with a kitchen area. I have kids so...
- Hotels in Daytona Beach FL that allow under 21 check in?
- What are the cheapest hotels to stay at for one night in Daytona Beach FL?
- What are some good moderatly priced hotels in Daytona Beach FL?
- What are some good beach-side hotels in Daytona Beach,Fl?
- What is a good cheap hotel to stay at in Daytona Beach, FL?