I'm planning a one week vacation from CT to visit Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta, GA and I'm looking for the best hotel to stay at. My main requirements are a clean, safe, smoke-free room, kitchenette and microwave, a pool, and close to MARTA transportation. I'm trying to save to go in April of 2012 so...
- Does anyone know of an inexpensive but good quality hotel in marietta or atlanta GA?
- What hotels in or around Atlanta ga let u check in at the age of 18?
- Hotels in atlanta Ga that require no money until check in?
- How far is the westin hotel in atlanta,ga from turner field?
- Is Piedmont Park in Atlanta, GA in a nice area? Also, what is the closest hotels within walking distance?