My family and I want to go to Savannah towards the end of Spring Break. I was looking for something that was nice but not really expensive. And we really want it to be in the Historic District since my mom wants to go on a lot of ghost tours. Also, if anyone knows of any good ghost tours, or ones we should avoid...
- Haunted Savannah Hotels...?
- Age requirements and hotels in Savannah?
- What are some of the best hotels to stay in while visiting Savannah GA?
- Ever stayed at a hotel like this and what do you think? this budget inn in SAvannah GA?
- What's a good hotel in Savannah ga for a reasonable price?