Located six miles west of Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Few miles away from Beaver Lake. Modern cabins, 450 feet above the White River.
Seven Cabins located on a bluff, dead end road, 7/10 mile north of U.S. 62, evening hours are very quiet.
Established in 1983.
Started building present location 1985, five buildings, seven units.
Located on hard surface dead end road. Eureka Springs Heritage
Center located at end of road. Gardens and large natural spring.
We live on the complex.
- Apple Blossom Inn in Eureka Springs, AR
- Eureka Springs Travelodge in Eureka Springs, AR
- Chantilly Lace Inn in Eureka Springs, AR
- Chalet Inn in Eureka Springs, AR
- Joy Motel in Eureka Springs, AR