This page contains the latest information about Wyndham Garden Hotel in Phoenix.
Below you can find the contact details and address, as well as read the reviews and comments about Wyndham Garden Hotel in Phoenix from other users.
For your convenience, below a list of other hotels in Phoenix, AZ.
Company Info: Rating: 4.00
Address: 427 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ, 85008 Hotels in Phoenix, AZ
1. Nikolai C.
I stayed here for a short visit to see my mom in Phoenix. I set up my reservation through Kayak.com and here's the story.
1. Easy to find right off of 2nd Ave by St. Joseph's Hospital. Luckily Phoenix is set up as a traditional grid so you can find exactly where a place is on a map. It's also very central to any place you need to go in Phoenix.
2. Free parking for all guests. That's right, free parking. In this day and age of hotels gouging guests this place gets it right.
3. Friendly staff. The night manager, Nicole was very friendly and helpful to me. She put me on the first floor, making it easy for me to get to my room.
4. The room was just right for my needs. A nice king size bed, soft pillows, and plenty of blankets.
5. An excellent breakfast for all guests in the morning. They had a varied selection of fruits, oatmeal, scrambled eggs, and other items. Fresh juice was also served. It's a simple walk in, serve yourself, sign off for the room in which you are staying, and you've got a good morning meal. I just wish I could have sat outside for my meal to enjoy the beautiful morning weather.
1. It was a little tricky to get the room temperature right. I wish hotels would just upgrade their A/C systems for better temperature control.
2. The television is a flat screen but I couldn't get a menu to pull up in order to choose a channel. I had to slowly scroll through channels to find what I wanted.
Overall I was very happy staying here and will probably choose this place again in the future. Thanks for the restful evening.
01/12/14 | Link
| Rating: 4.0