This page contains the latest information about Lightner Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast in Durango.
Below you can find the contact details and address, as well as read the reviews and comments about Lightner Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast in Durango from other users.
For your convenience, below a list of other hotels in Durango, CO.
Company Info: Rating: 5.00
Address: 999 County Road 207, Durango, CO, 81301 Hotels in Durango, CO Bed & Breakfast in Durango, CO
1. Carrie D.
Cozy, quaint bed and breakfast in a beautiful mountain location. They didn't care that we pulled in late, they fixed us an incredible breakfast. Seriously, the scenery was incredible though. I wish I could have stayed longer.
09/12/11 | Link
| Rating: 5.0
2. Paul Y.
I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed my stay at the Lightner Creek B&B! This place had it all to make for the perfect vacation:
- First off, all the essentials were there and more: the room, the service, and the food (home-cooked breakfast is included) were all excellent.
- Marvin and Patra, the owners and operators, are just the nicest hosts! They really go out of their way to make you feel at home. They were also an invaluable resource in recommending activities and restaurants in the area.
- Perhaps most importantly though: the location is great! The inn itself is suuuper scenic, right on the beautiful Lightner Creek that runs through their property. They have a really nice outdoor hot tub which is perfect for relaxing in after a long day of hiking and taking in the amazing night sky.
The inn is also centrally located between lots of great activities in the area - we were easily able to visit three National Parks using Lightner Creek as our home-base. It made for lots of fun!
04/07/11 | Link
| Rating: 5.0
3. Jennifer L.
This place is perfect for a beautiful Colorado vacation, and I would recommend it to anyone!
- Lovely property with a patio, a flower garden, and a little creek that is perfect for reading beside (or even in)
- Hot tub!
- The homemade breakfasts are cozy and yummy and served in a bright sun room overlooking the creek and garden
- There are homemade cookies (and coffee, tea, and bottled water) left out every day for you to snack on
- The owners couldn't be any nicer or more accommodating, and they are really helpful with local tips for food and sightseeing
- Nice, clean, comfy rooms
- Even the housekeeping staff calls you by name and makes you feel really welcome
- Not that you need it with all the cool stuff to do in the area, but there is also wifi and satellite TV
All in all, a great place to stay - I'd go back in a second.
05/07/11 | Link
| Rating: 5.0