This page contains the latest information about Desert Inn Motel in Daytona Beach.
Below you can find the contact details and address, as well as read the reviews and comments about Desert Inn Motel in Daytona Beach from other users.
For your convenience, below a list of other hotels in Daytona Beach, FL.
Company Info: Rating: 1.50
Address: 900 N Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL, 32118 Hotels in Daytona Beach, FL
1. Don J.
Do NOT stay here. Worst than a dump.
22/11/12 | Link
| Rating: 1.0
2. Lisandra M.
So how shall I put this? Yes, it was a typical dump. Stayed there this weekend because it was 3 blocks from the venue I had to work at for half the price of The Plaza Resort & Spa. They advertised having a fitness room, but apparently it has been closed for months! I'm a bodybuilder prepping for a competition in a few weeks so that was a HUGE NO NO. The temperature control in the room did not work. Their ceiling tiles were discolored from serious aging. Cracking and chipping throughout. On a positive note, they did provide a room w/a kitchen as requested, so that was good. Plenty of towel, toiletries, in-room coffee maker, coffee, and the staff was indeed friendly, but I'm sure I'll never stay there again.
03/02/14 | Link
| Rating: 2.0
3. Chris Z.
I give it one star just because it has an indoor pool. Otherwise it smells like pee and the rooms are bad .
11/04/14 | Link
| Rating: 1.0
4. Mike B.
First of all, the staff was friendly (despite the answers to my questions below).
Now, everything else that matters:
1. No microwave or fridge.
2. No ice except from front desk (only attitude I got from any staffer was when I asked for ice).
3. Random discoloration on sheets (blood? Make-up?)
4. Can I have some towels? "No".
5. No manager on duty. "You'd have to talk to the manager, who isn't here".
6. Signs everywhere to all the cool places in the hotel are lies! (Gift shop is not downstairs, all the things that are supposed to be there... Are empty rooms instead).
7. Can you please do something about the kids running in the hallway and knocking on the my door, it's after midnight? "No."
8. Indoor pool is nice, until you see all the mold on the rim.
9. AC has 2 temperatures "on" or "off".
10. All pools too deep for toddlers, except the kid pool... That is not maintained well (the first day I thought it was not maintained at all, improved slightly on checkout day).
Better prices and deals all over the beach, just because it is a big building, doesn't mean it delivers on big fun.
The only really important thing is... do not stay here with a baby (no place for cold beverages, no quick gas station or store).
I gave it 2 stars cause of friendly staff, and I could have done better research before showing up. Perhaps I wouldn't have been surprised by the lack of hospitality. It wasn't disgusting, just made my family and I feel not welcomed, so we left!
OH - LAST THING - Do not believe any pictures you see of this place. It is a bit run down, but all the pictures I have seen are from opening day... 30?-40? years ago.
21/07/13 | Link
| Rating: 2.0