This page contains the latest information about Crown Inn in Fort Lauderdale.
Below you can find the contact details and address, as well as read the reviews and comments about Crown Inn in Fort Lauderdale from other users.
For your convenience, below a list of other hotels in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Company Info: Rating: 2.00
Address: 1900 S Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale, FL
1. Ross S.
Horrible place .... Smells really bad and I wait forever at the front desk when I got there! No breakfast and the check out is 10:30am. I could hear how the people next door snore! This place should your choice!
29/01/13 | Link
| Rating: 1.0
2. Jennifer S.
I stayed in to avoid drink driving home from the Monterey Club. I booked it over the phone as they don't have a website and was expecting a total flea infested dump as the price was pretty cheap.
To my surprise, its a decent little hotel. Only $50 + tax for the night which is much cheaper than a DUI or running the risk of diving into a people while intoxicated.
And its only minutes from the Fort Lauderdale city centre so i'll also consider this hotel if drinking downtown.
And... i've got no bed bug bites, so this hotel is clean! ha ha
26/04/10 | Link
| Rating: 4.0
3. Auri M.
I am currently sitting in this place and it's a DUMP. Smells of mold and, frankly, just smells bad. Directly on the highway which is great for location, but terrible for a motel. Not safe. Overpriced and worst of all: DIRTY. The floor hasn't even been swept! Literally crap all over the floor. Had to sleep in my full clothing with a towel over my pillow (assuming the towel was the lesser of two evils.) Cant believe these people passed inspection. Avoid if possible!!
19/01/14 | Link
| Rating: 1.0
4. Michael S.
Not the worst place I've ever stayed in but close. This is an old 12 unit roadside motel and you will hear a lot of traffic noise so earplugs are recommended. I had to change rooms because a private party was held in a patio outside my room - at least the staff warned me and gave me the option. It's unfortunate the choices for decent moderately priced rooms in this area are so few.
- Location - close to freeway entrance, cruise port, right in Fort Lauderdale on U.S. 1
- It seemed safe and in a reasonably decent neighborhood.
- the desk clerk "Diane" was friendly
- Bedding was OK but had some stains
- the ac, TV, microwave, frig worked wireless worked better in some rooms than others
- has satellite TV
- At $100/night during peak season, not a good deal
- some furniture broken and mismatched
- bathroom has one electrical outlet in light over mirror
- only one room has a bathtub and water spout doesn't work
- Ice machine broken
- no light in dark closet so I needed a flashlight to see inside my suitcase
- many things are very worn not in good repair
- no laundry onsite
- tiny bugs on nightstand and font door frame
- inadequate drawer space for clothing
- bathroom door wouldn't close
- sidewalks from room to room are tiny - barely fit a large wheeled suitcase
14/01/15 | Link
| Rating: 2.0