Now offering FREE High-Speed Internet Access in ALL rooms. NEW! Flat-panel TVs. The La Quinta Inn-Jacksonville Mandarin/San Jose is conveniently located off I-295 in the suburbs of Mandarin, just minutes from the Jacksonville Navy Air Station. Do not miss area attractions like the Museum of Science & History. Enjoy a variety of nearby restaurants, including a few within walking distance, and shopping at Avenues and Orange Park Mall.
Company Info: Rating: 1.00
Address: 3199 Hartley Rd, Jacksonville, FL, 32257
Hotels in Jacksonville, FL
- Mon: Open 24 hours
- Tue: Open 24 hours
- Wed: Open 24 hours
- Thu: Open 24 hours
- Fri: Open 24 hours
- Sat: Open 24 hours
- Sun: Open 24 hours
1. Mike H.
Clean rooms, not so great breakfast only hot thing is do it yourself waffles. Shower is something that needs work! Very little hot water staff is very nice.
Ok I am changing my review after 6 days myself and my fiance have yet to get ONE hot shower, on our king bed we have a queen blanket, WE WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!
14/02/15 | Link
| Rating: 1.0
2. Nadeen S.
Booked here for a trip to Jacksonville and this was the best reviewed of a bad lot. I always start with a plus for any review so here is my positive - I could stay with my dogs. There is a Whole Foods in the parking lot.
On to the negatives:
- no hot water for 2 of the 5 nights
- the side doors didn't work. I was told they had a permanent short and could not be fixed
- the room was dirty and small (so small they couldn't put a door on the closet)
- never cleaned the bathrooms
- the shower curtain was so short it didn't matter if you had it inside the tub or out..you were getting the floor wet
- no internet one night and no explanation
- as usual with the fridges in LQ they don't really work
- didn't empty the garbage cans one night
- smokers gather by the doors and you walk out through a cloud of smoke regardless of the time of day / night
28/04/15 | Link
| Rating: 1.0