This page contains the latest information about Ocean Breeze Inn in Key West.
Below you can find the contact details and address, as well as read the reviews and comments about Ocean Breeze Inn in Key West from other users.
For your convenience, below a list of other hotels in Key West, FL.
Company Info: Rating: 2.88
Address: 625 South St, Key West, FL, 33040 Hotels in Key West, FL
1. K T.
Rooms are clean, even if there were too few towels. A nice little pool if you're lucky enough to get in it before anyone else. Walking distance to Duval, which is the best part. Parking can be a challenge.
24/07/13 | Link
| Rating: 4.0
2. Jenn M.
Stayed here 4 days Sat-Tue of fantasy fest 2012, would give 3.5 stars if possible. 4 stars if it was cheaper, but for the money expected a wee bit more
- GREAT location. 1 block from beach (not the prettiest beach but descent), very close to Duval street, walking distance to fest events, good restaurants, CVS and other fun stuff but inn itself in a quiet and peaceful area.
- GOOD room - spacey, average comfy bed, was able to sleep well, clean, well kept. Fridge didn't get that cold in room, maybe we just got unlucky. AC worked great. Good walls too, not much noise from outside in room. Descent water pressure in shower
- FREE parking included (which seems to be a common theme here but that is still nice to know, especially since in some cities (ex. NOLA) they won't tell you about the "nominal daily parking fee")
- Wifi with descent connection in room (was in room#6 close to main office) - had issue with it once in the AM and you have to wait till ppl arrive to get it fixed (likely to not get it fixed after 5pm or before 9am)
- Has pool but is a wee bit on the small & shallow side
- Shampoo & conditioner in one instead of separate ones - and won't leave new bottles, have to keep asking for them.
- Average to poor continental breakfast - for the money should be better - OJ from concentrate (bleh!) - bagels, danishes, muffins, bagels, fruit, cereal and ego waffles. We ate breakfast and some GREAT restaurants nearby (per Yelp! :)
- Front desk ppl not always available and sometimes hard to reach, phone up front does not work.
- room service comes later in day
- Continental breakfast 830am-10am
- Would stay here again, was worth it especially for location.
- If I came to KW again, I would bring my bike, it's an EXCELLENT way to get around and its a very bike friendly town.
- My phone worked in room but only 1 bar (Sprint)
24/10/12 | Link
| Rating: 3.0
3. Ariana R.
We really enjoyed our stay here. The inn had a vintage beachy feel, I thought it was very cute and quaint. They are located right down the road from the southern most point of the US and just 2 blocks away from Duvall St. so the location was perfect.
Free wi-fi is a plus and they serve breakfast at their sister hotel right across the street, they have the usual stuff like cereal, bagels, coffee, etc. and a little patio to eat al fresco.
We also rented bikes from them, which was very convenient.
For being on the low end (price wise) in Key West I was pleasantly surprised!
Note to owners; I think it you changed out the shower heads and sprang for some nicer mattresses, this would have been 5 stars!
04/06/13 | Link
| Rating: 4.0
4. Mary S.
I enjoyed it here. Randy (office) was a great help making reservations for area activities. Just a couple off blocks of Duval Street. Pool was tiny but cute. Price wasn't bad! Would come again in visiting Key West.
27/04/13 | Link
| Rating: 3.0
5. Sharon E.
Was an ok place to stay.. right at the end of Duval street... so the location was great.. there was free parking.. room was clean...
The shower did not have any pressure.. it seemed like water was slowly coming out.. Management is there only from 9 to 5.. so if you are doing a later check-in please call ahead in advance so that they can prepare you for a late checkin.. We never got a chance to meet the office staff... Never got to know the wifi password.. The breakfast they offer is only after 8:30.. which was not normal as most hotels offer earlier breakfast.. So not even sure what they had for breakfast..
was a bit pricey for the long weekend.. I would not have paid the same if it were not memorial day weekend for this hotel..
28/05/13 | Link
| Rating: 3.0
6. Kevin L.
Front desk is rude and not helpful. Room small and cheap. Pool tiny. No wifi. Would definitely pay more to stay somewhere nicer next time.
09/08/14 | Link
| Rating: 2.0
7. Megan D.
I am all about quaint and charming, but this place is not quite on that level. I read reviews and based on a lot of LGBT reviewers assumed that this place was a hidden gem. NOPE.
We were moved to a different room than we booked, which was called an upgrade, but it was across the street from the main property/pool area (which is the only place to get the minimal amount of ice available) and it was a lovely old house which had 4 rooms. The house it's self was quite charming in a historical way. The problem was nothing in the room worked! Thank GOD we had a kitchenette with a sink because the sink in the bathroom did not even run.
The a/c in the room struggled to get cool and the room was mostly damp. There was a stand up fan (possibly a dehumidifier) which we turned on, but it didn't particularly help with the overall moist feeling all over my body. To give you some perspective, I am a Florida girl and grew up in and relish the heat, but this was a bit much even for me.
The staircase is also quite narrow, so if you are a larger individual, have bad knees or a lot of luggage (none of which apply to me) you should be aware . I worried for one of the other guests and was anticipating starting CPR at any moment.
16/08/14 | Link
| Rating: 1.0
8. Jamie C.
The pros: It was a quaint little hotel with a cool, beachy feel. Our room was actually pretty big with a decent sized bathroom. The hotel itself is only two blocks from the South Beach and the main strip, Duval Street.
The cons: The 'ice machine' appeared to be an over-taxed little fridge by the office that contained more standing water than ice. Next to it, a water cooler that was empty with no other jugs of water that I would've even been willing to swap for them. Our room's ceiling fan was wobbly already upon our initial entry into the room, but at around 11 pm it starting moving in ways that appeared detrimental to my health. Oh, and the toilet paper was a few grits away from being considered sandpaper.. Bring lotion.
04/07/14 | Link
| Rating: 3.0