This page contains the latest information about Clarion Hotel Airport in Saint Louis.
Below you can find the contact details and address, as well as read the reviews and comments about Clarion Hotel Airport in Saint Louis from other users.
For your convenience, below a list of other hotels in Saint Louis, MO.
Company Info: Rating: 2.00
Address: 9600 Natural Bridge Road, Saint Louis, MO, 63134
Hotels in Saint Louis, MO
- Mon: Open 24 hours
- Tue: Open 24 hours
- Wed: Open 24 hours
- Thu: Open 24 hours
- Fri: Open 24 hours
- Sat: Open 24 hours
- Sun: Open 24 hours
1. Brian H.
This place is under new and execrable management. Upon arrival one is greeted with a sign stating they are reneging on the free breakfast, but that you are welcome to pay for one. This policy was enacted three days before my arrival but weeks after I paid for the room WITH breakfast. They have further economized by closing the indoor pool indefinitely. My initial room had a nonfunctional TV and when I called the desk they made me come back down for a new key so I could move myself (already unpacked) down the hall at 11:00PM. My new room has television and stains on the wall.
The desk person advised me to avoid the hotel's restaurant. When I asked them to reimbursed the Steak & Shake breakfast (pretty good) I had to cross a busy street in the cold for, the management made excuses, refused, and told me to call Expedia and take it up with them.
They can keep the $8.15. I will enjoy knowing that they will be losing lots more due to the reviews they have inspired me to leave.
30/01/14 | Link
| Rating: 1.0
2. Ingbert S.
This hotel is absolutely terrible. I would never stay here again.
The kicker is that we overheard that the hotel had overbooked, and that guests who had already *paid* for their room arrived only to find that there were absolutely no rooms for them available at the hotel, and the front desk clerk did not have the authority to either (a) refund them their money, or (b) find them other accommodations at nearby hotels. Furthermore, all of the other hotels were also filled up, so there was no space.
Other things that happened:
- We booked the hotel because it advertised free breakfast. After we paid for it, we found out that they no longer offer free breakfast, instead they charge $5. And it is not continental anymore.
- They advertised free internet. It was free, but the connection speed was so slow that the Google homepage took about 2 minutes to load.
- The cleaning crew was so overworked that they forgot to clean our room. All they did was take our dirty towels, but they didn't even replace them with clean towels, and nothing else was cleaned. I had to go down and get new towels from the front desk.
- I overheard several guests having problems with the Airport shuttle. Apparently, the phones were down for 2 days, and it was impossible for anyone at the airport to call to get the shuttle. Furthermore, while they were promised that the hotel would reimburse them their cab fare, when they talked to the desk clerk, it turned out that the desk clerk had no authority to reimburse them the money. They had to talk to a manager during the day, but because the managers would not be in until after they had to go back to the airport to catch their flight, they ended up not getting reimbursed.
- I also overheard that the hotel was so full guests were staying in rooms with broken air conditioners, and other damage.
So, basically, if you reserve a room here, you'll get charged, but you might not have anyplace to sleep, you won't get breakfast or internet, and you will have to pay for your own cab from the airport. So don't stay here.
28/04/14 | Link
| Rating: 1.0
3. Ninh P.
We stayed here for just one night after the nightmare at Comfort Inn in Central West End. There is not much I can say about this but the breakfast staff was horrid. We came down for breakfast at 9:30, had to wait before someone sat us down. There were five people at the restaurant, including us but the server didn't have time to take our order, even after she was reminded about it. All of the others were served. After 30 or so minutes of waiting, we left.
18/04/14 | Link
| Rating: 3.0
4. Elizabeth H.
Several things went very wrong on this trip. I will NEVER stay here again.
Missing from room: one coffee cup, coffee, refrigerator, and microwave.
They didn't make the bed all the way one day and left the pillows all at the foot of the bed. The shower curtain was moldy.
One day, we had been out of the room for five minutes and my husband went back in to get his dentures from a glass in the bathroom. The housekeeper was already cleaning the room and had thrown his dentures away. He looked through the trash in the housekeeping cart and couldn't find them. He went to the manager and complained. They said they would look for them further, but we never got a call from the hotel. We have complained to Clarion Customer Service only to be told that locations are independently owned and they can't do anything about it. That's $3,000 down the drain!
What a dump!!
22/08/14 | Link
| Rating: 1.0
5. Andrew ß.
After a long long day of flying I finally arrived this hotel just after midnight three people in front of me check and took about 45 minutes I was given my keys went up to the six floor to find my keys did not work.
Back downstairs apparently that room was out of service.
No problem given another room coincidentally room 420 take it.
Got into room 420 freezer colder than outside!
Apparently the air-conditioner was stuck on in this room back downstairs
Given the new room room 506 was told it was right off the elevator. When I get to room 506 my key doesn't work and 506 is nowhere near the elevator on my way back downstairs yet again I checked just randomly to see if Mikey worked on the door across from the elevator it did Lydia just sent me to the wrong room sent me to room 506 and my key opened room 500.
I didn't get in my room until after 2 AM this sums up my stay at this hotel horrible horrible customer service horrible horrible customer service!!
I will never stay here again-
Good luck if you Find yourself with a reservation to this hotel
02/03/14 | Link
| Rating: 1.0
6. Saul R.
Awesome, best hotel in the area. Staff was accommodating and helpful. Rooms made up nice, no major issues.
30/08/14 | Link
| Rating: 5.0