This page contains the latest information about Residence Inn in Saint Louis.
Below you can find the contact details and address, as well as read the reviews and comments about Residence Inn in Saint Louis from other users.
For your convenience, below a list of other hotels in Saint Louis, MO.
Company Info: Rating: 3.14
Address: 525 S Jefferson Ave, Saint Louis, MO, 63103 Hotels in Saint Louis, MO
1. Ellie S.
This is one of the more run down Residence Inns I have visited. It could definitely use an update. Typical Residence Inn room with small kitchenette, living space and bed. I personally really like the Residence in format. This place was moderately clean. Not really clean but, certainly not filthy. We did have a big problem in the middle of the night. Some man was banging on a door within a couple of rooms of ours for at least 15 minutes. I was so exhausted it took me 15 minutes to wake up and figure out what was going on. When the banging kept going I finally realized it was not going to stop and called the front desk who did take care of it quickly except whoever the dude was started calling the person on their cell phone for the next 15 minutes and by that point we just could not go back to sleep as we were awakened for a good 30 minutes. Unfortunately the hotel can't do anything about idiots like this who should not be staying at hotels but, I did appreciate there prompt attention to the matter. We were so frustrated by the lack of sleep I spoke to Stephanie at the front desk. She was kind enough to take 1/2 off our pet free and parking which definitely made it better. If I stopped by St. Louis again I think next time I will try a Drury Inn to see which is nicer.
08/04/13 | Link
| Rating: 2.0
2. Mike W.
We have been staying here a few times a year for the last 3 years and the staff is always friendly and relaxed. the hotel is always neat and the dining room staff are very friendly and helpful at breakfast.
23/03/13 | Link
| Rating: 5.0
3. Elaine M.
The hotel was very clean. Our room had a mini-kitchen with a full-sized fridge, microwave, dishwasher and stovetop. Heads-up - there is no oven. There were six of us in the room so I was on the pull-out couch, which turned out to be quite comfortable. The bar had a fun atmosphere and the staff members were friendly.
28/10/13 | Link
| Rating: 5.0
4. Brian C.
I always like staying at this hotel and residence inns in general. I have two complaints about this last stay.
1) the bed was so incredibly sunk in. It was to the point where I had to sleep half on a pillow to keep from rolling into the hole.
2) I would keep my do not disturbed sign on until noon when I would leave the room. House keeping would never make my room. If I missed my window at 9 when they made the rounds I would not get my room made at all.
The staff is very nice here. If they would just do a mattress refresh this place would be good again.
21/12/13 | Link
| Rating: 2.0
5. Juan S.
Nice hotel, good location...although nothing within walking distance.
Hotel is fairly new, but already looking dated with Marriott's cookie cutter design and very conservative furniture and dark greens and red color scheme. Nothing cool here.
The biggest plus here is the breakfast...it is big, filling and included in the price of the room. Also some healthy options for all those looking to keep fit....
If they update the rooms and make the place a little younger and fresher, I might return.
09/12/13 | Link
| Rating: 3.0
6. Jared K.
Wow, where do I even begin? Normally I write my reviews in narrative form, but this time it seemed easier to just list out all of the negatives:
1. The room smelled really bad, kind of musty like old wet clothes. We noticed it as soon as we opened the door. I seriously considered microwaving some popcorn to change up the smell. Fortunately, we could crack the windows, which helped things but didn't fix the problem for quite some time. It took three hours for the smell to fully clear out.
2. There was no luggage rack in the room. I know this is only a minor complaint, but it seems like something pretty standard for chain hotels.
3. It cost us an additional $10.00/day to park in their private lot. It's not like you have any other options nearby, so I think that's kind of crappy. I got notice of this upcharge in advance when I made my reservation, but still.
4. Not that I needed either one of them, but the salt shaker was empty and the pepper shaker contained 4 tiny packets of pepper (why bother with a shaker at that point?).
5. One of the lampshades was covered in scratches, as if it had been attacked by a wolverine.
6. The hotel was conveniently situated right off of the interstate, which helped us get around very easily. That being said, the trade off was a fair amount of road noise while I tried to fall asleep. Noise-dampening windows would certainly be helpful here.
7. I found a dirty coffee stirrer on the floor in the corner. They probably did a rush job cleaning and figured they could skip the less-frequented parts of the room. My wife is a little more germ conscious than I am, so I didn't even tell her what I'd found.
8. It took 10 minutes of fiddling with the cords to get the living room TV to power on. According to the channel guide provided, channels 1-36 were supposed to be in HD. Problem is, there is no HDMI cable or component cable connected to the TV, only coaxial cable. There is no way you're getting HD through that crap. Either they're paying for HD that they don't get, they advertise HD that they don't have, or they're too cheap to actually route the HD to the guest rooms.
9. The mattress was really hard. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the pillow-top I have at home, but it did not sleep well at all. The standard, flimsy hotel pillows didn't help things either.
10. Housekeeping started vacuuming the halls at 10:00am. It's a good thing that I hadn't planned on sleeping in, but other guests may not have been so lucky.
11. Worst of all, we found several hairs in the shower. The hairs were there when we started putting our toiletries into the shower, so I know it wasn't from us. Just gross all the way around.
The staff were very friendly here, but a good personality can't make up for all of the issues we had at the Residence Inn.
18/10/13 | Link
| Rating: 1.0
7. Karen Y.
awesome choice for traveling with dogs. rooms are clean and come with a small kitchenette (good for storing ice cream to go).
our room also had a door that was closed from the living area. it was well designed, our room was next to the elevators and very quite. our dogs were comfortable and calm which also means no barking from them.
complimentary breakfast is decent for being free.
24/10/12 | Link
| Rating: 4.0