This page contains the latest information about Hampton Inn Houston-Willowbrook Mall in Houston.
Below you can find the contact details and address, as well as read the reviews and comments about Hampton Inn Houston-Willowbrook Mall in Houston from other users.
For your convenience, below a list of other hotels in Houston, TX.
Company Info: Rating: 3.40
Address: 7645 W FM 1960, Houston, TX, 77070
Hotels in Houston, TX
- Mon: Open 24 hours
- Tue: Open 24 hours
- Wed: Open 24 hours
- Thu: Open 24 hours
- Fri: Open 24 hours
- Sat: Open 24 hours
- Sun: Open 24 hours
1. Jeff P.
Pretty average Hampton Inn. Clean and comfy but nothing special. Rejuvenated lobby, but older rooms. Free breakfast. Not much nearby.
15/11/11 | Link
| Rating: 3.0
2. Jim L.
Definitely a tourist class hotel. Fairly small room, decent price but clean and well appointed. The public areas (halls, elevator) are not as clean as the rooms proper. The breakfast area is nice looking but a bit small. Staff is nice, but it's not my favorite Hampton of all time. I prefer the Homewood Suites next door, but the rates were better here.
02/08/09 | Link
| Rating: 3.0
3. Steven R.
This hotel is definitely not on par with the Hampton Inn chain. Room smelled funky, the bathroom floor was so sticky it made noise when walked on, and the bathroom door was dirty from being handled by thousands of hands that weren't mine. The shower head also sprayed everywhere.
On the positive side, staff was friendly, hot water was HOT and the tub drained freely.
I'll stay somewhere else next time, thank you.
04/08/13 | Link
| Rating: 2.0
4. Dmitriy S.
I stayed at this Hampton Inn during a recent 4 day business trip and had a wonderful experience. It seems like most people staying here are business travelers, so they're very accommodating to all needs.
- Friendly staff. From the check-in counter to the housekeeping, everyone was courteous and willing to help. When you enter the hotel, you are instantly greeted with a smile, which you don't see often anymore.
- Free tea and snacks in lobby: A great selection of Bigelow tea available 24/7, as well as fruits. Sometimes, there are cookies out by the check-in counter as well. A nice gesture that is also rare to find. Free water bottles at check-in.
- Updated rooms: My room had modern furniture and decor. Plenty of space to walk around. Houston's musty sauna bath climate made me extremely grateful for the powerful AC in the room
- Strong Wi-Fi: Never had the signal drop and always got fast speeds.
- Spacious lobby: Our flight was in the middle of the day and we didn't feel like heading to the office. Instead, my coworker and I turned a lobby table into our office for a few hours with no complaints from the staff. Very convenient.
- Breakfast: Very typical mediocre American breakfast. Although there are hot items like eggs and sausages, they tasted fake and packed with preservatives. Yogurts, muffins, and fruit were all standard quality.
Overall, a nice place to stay if you're here for business. Not much to do around this hotel except for the mall, but it gets the job done.
08/07/14 | Link
| Rating: 4.0
5. Nikki C.
I had to stay here because I had clients to visit on the north side of Houston. Went to Conroe for the weekend and did not want to trek all the way back to the Sugar Land/Missouri City side of the world.
I've stayed at hundreds of hotels. I've traveled all around the country. Would love to say the world to make the review sound better, but the country. I literally could not find anything wrong with this hotel. I've read the other reviews and seems like they want five star treatment at a suite style hotel meant for three to four night stays. I simply do not agree with them. This is not a five star hotel. This is an efficient style hotel meant to make it easier on long stays and to save money so you do not have to eat out each night (full kitchen in your room).
My children and husband stayed here with me. It has two full rooms with en suite bathrooms. Also a medium sized sofa with a sleeper. This easily accommodated a family of six. Our older kids stayed in the extra room with our younger kids sleeping on the sofa. I cannot understand anyone saying the rooms are small, they simply are not small. They are quite large. They are definitely larger than the rooms at the Residence Inns, our normal hotel.
Quick Run Down of the Room
Beds were comfortable.
Televisions in every room. HBO too!!! I didn't miss True Blood.
Sleeper sofa with an extra chair (comfortable chair).
Blackout curtains in every room.
Oversized counter space in each bathroom.
Work desk in master bedroom
Reading lights attached to each bed on each side of the bed.
All dishes, pots, cups, etc
Ice maker that works pretty darn fast
Great free breakfast. We are a family of six. FREE BREAKFAST wins!!! Great options too.
This is was great stay. Efficient with no problems. I am not saying you should listen to my review over the others, but I can definitely say their reviews are questionable.
29/07/14 | Link
| Rating: 5.0