Established in 1927.
Queen Anne Lodge is was purchased by the Freemasons in 1927, and converted into an event space open to the public for rental. Originally the building was the telephone exchange for Seattle. The building has recently gone through a renovation to restore it to the glory of the early 1900s. It has a beautiful fireplace and gold rush bar. Lounge has leather chesterfield couches and the entire first floor is brick and mahogany. The upstairs features a stage and a grand piano.
- Mon: 9:00 am - 2:00 am
- Tue: 9:00 am - 2:00 am
- Wed: 9:00 am - 2:00 am
- Thu: 9:00 am - 2:00 am
- Fri: 9:00 am - 2:00 am
- Sat: 9:00 am - 2:00 am
- Sun: 9:00 am - 12:00 am
Venues & Event Spaces in Seattle, WA
- Eighth Avenue Inn in Seattle, WA
- Travelodge Seattle University in Seattle, WA
- WorldMark Seattle - The Camlin in Seattle, WA
- Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Center in Seattle, WA
- Alternative Suites International in Seattle, WA